As part of the first post of 30 Things My Kids Should Know About Me we will start with 20 Random Facts About Myself.
1. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.
2. I’m a failure of a vegan (at least currently). About a year ago I made the decision to become vegan and was doing very well, until I got pregnant. My iron levels were pretty low and its been very difficult to keep up with all the spinach and dried fruit. Fortunately, I should be delivering in about a month, Lord willing, and I can get back in the game.
3. The only thing I really want to be successful in is being a mom…. and being a master gardener.
4. I really really really hope we can leave Las Vegas within the next three years and move somewhere more nature-y.
5. I love nature. Plants, flowers, animals, oceans, all that. But Las Vegas really makes me hate being outdoors.
6. I have always wanted to be a mom, and I am so thankful everyday I wake up and there’s someone there to call me Momma!
7. There is a little hippie in me that runs most of my decisions in life. I would totally be the furniture-less, gardening, hand-made, laundry-hanging hippie if I weren’t so tired, and Johnathan didn’t think it was totally embarrasing.
8. I love fruit. And I want to eat it all day.
9. I love cake equally as much.
10. I believe the world can heal us all.
11. I wish there was a magical land that was always spring. 65-75 degrees always, and there were always blooming trees and flowers and there was no cold or hot weather. Spring land!
12. I have a secret knack for graphic design. I really enjoy doing it, its like a hobby.
13. I feel as though I’m the jack of all trades type of person. But that does mean I’m not really a master at anything, which frustrates me some times.
14. I really hate long nails.
15. I’m constantly planning and thinking of the future and the steps to get us to where we want to be. Constantly making goals, and reassessing life.
16. I will do almost anything to save/make some money.
17. I’m not a people person, I can’t really bring conversation out of people, but I can talk to a stranger if they are willing to have a conversation.
18. In fact, I rarely ever turn down a conversation, I just hardly ever am the one to start one.
19. I’m a super frugal person, but I will always by the top of the line when it comes to beauty products and computers/programs.
20. My kids really are the pride and joy of my life.
This took me two days, and three revisions to write. We need some work!